Get a Halloween adventure pass and you might win!
How it works:
- Pick up your Halloween Adventure Pass at any of the locations listed below (or download it from this location and print it out) and take it to the activities taking place all around Eureka on Halloween day, Saturday October 31.
- Complete 10 out of the 16 activities (and make sure to have your pass punched at the location) in order to enter into the drawing
- Finally, turn in your completed pass at Eureka Recreation’s Carnival from 5-7PM at the Eureka Muni on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, 2015 and be entered into a drawing for fun family prizes!
You can pick up your pass in advance at these locations:
- The Adorni Recreation Center (1011 Waterfront Drive)
- The Works in Eureka (210 C Street)
- Paul’s Live From New York (604 F Street)
- Los Bagels in Eureka (403 Second Street)
- Fin-N-Feather (2931 F Street, Henderson Center)
Find out all about our the big block party going on from 11AM to 4PM on Halloween by following this link.