Snag the best seats in Eureka to watch the fireworks!
4th of July at the Adorni!
…a rare limited-time opportunity
For the first time ever, you can secure a special, reserved table on the Adorni Boardwalk during the festivities. Use it for yourself and your family. Invite clients. Give it away as a perk. Not only will it be the best view you’ve ever experienced, but you will be treated to special VIP attention!
What you get:
- Eight seats per table/one complimentary drink per guest
- Social hour with music in the Adorni Center lobby from 8:30-9:30pm
- Exclusive seating on the boardwalk with “in and out” privileges at the Adorni Center
- Un-obscured view of the fireworks
- All for only $300 (There are very few tables; reserve now.)
Don’t Wait! Get Yours Now!
Contact Whitney Flenner at: email@example.com
or 707.502.7550 (or you can fill out the form below)
Continue reading Special 4th of July Limited Package!
We will have a printed copy of this available soon at the Adorni Community and Recreation Center, but if you’d like to get your child(ren) enrolled in some great summer activities, now’s the time. This “magazine” will tell you everything you need to know.
Click here to see the magazine.
Looking for something else to do on Get Out and Play Day?
Yes, there’s plenty going on but we keep adding more! Redwood Discovery Museum will be FREE on July 27 from 10AM to 4PM.
Bring the kids and have a great time!
Follow everything about GOPD by following this link.
Join us for the 2nd Clarke Museum Street Fair on #gopd2019
The fair goes from noon to 4PM on July 27, 2019 and it’s free.
Here are some of the events:
Continue reading Clarke Museum Street Fair on Get Out and Play Day
It’s the 2nd Annual Old-Town Scavenger Hunt!
It’s something fun for the entire family; our Old-Town Scavenger Hunt is back on #gopd2019!
We’ll have a path going through Old Town. Follow the clues. Answer the questions. Fill out the form. Win prizes. It’s that easy!
How to play:
Visit each location listed on the inside of the booklet (coming soon).
- Answer the question(s) and write down your answers
- Upload photos to either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Tag photos with #GOPDHunt2019 when you upload photos. Photos must be date-stamped as of July 27, 2019 and cannot be earlier or later. (If you wish to also have your photo qualify for the big grand prize Enter to Win a Night Out for Two on Get Out and Play Day also tag it with #GOPD2019.)
- Fill out your contact information on the booklet and turn it in to Clarke Plaza, between 12-4pm, Adorni Community and Recreation Center from 12-5pm, and Sequoia Park from 12-8pm on July 27, 2019 only.
- Winners will be chosen by raffle. Only one entry per person. Winner will be contacted via the social media they used by August 15. Judges’ decision is final.
How to get your guide:
Continue reading Fun Family Scavenger Hunt on Get Out and Play Day
Pacific Outfitters will be offering Guided Kayak Tours of Eureka’s Waterfront Trail as part of the Arts and Culture Festival.
Continue reading PacOut Kayak Tours as part of Arts and Culture Festival
Get out and ride and electric bike along the waterfront Trail!
These are hi-end electric bikes that can reach speeds of 30 mph. This is a great way to see Eureka’s new Waterfront Trail!
Continue reading PacOut Electric Bike Rides at Arts and Culture Festival