This is really exciting Stuff!
Special Announcement: The Eureka Arts & Culture Festival celebrating the Grand Opening of the Waterfront Trail!
- When: Saturday, September 29th from 12pm-8:30pm.
- Where: Halvorsen Park, 1003-1057 Waterfront Dr, Eureka, CA 95501, USA
- Cost: FREE community event!
About The Event:
Continue reading NEW EVENT: Arts & Culture / Waterfront Trail Festival on September 29
Roller skating is open in August on FRIDAY NIGHTS for skating fun! Visit the Eureka Municipal Auditorium’s events on Facebook for days when skating is open.
Continue reading Roller Skating at the Muni in August
Yay! Here’s the complete schedule!
yes, we know it says “This Saturday” because it’s also an ad that will be running the Thursday before. The date is correct.
(Download it as PDF here.)
Looking for something else to do on Get Out and Play Day?
Yes, there’s plenty going on but we keep adding more! Discovery Museum will be FREE on July 28 from 10AM to 4PM.
Bring the kids and have a great time!
It’s something new for the entire family; our first-ever Old-Town Scavenger Hunt!
We’ll have two paths going through Old Town. Choose your path. Follow the clues. Answer the questions. Fill out the form. Win prizes. It’s that easy!
How to play:
- Visit each location at either route listed on the inside of this booklet.
- Answer the question(s) and write down your answers on a piece of paper
(or on the booklet if you can find the room).
- Upload photos to either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Tag photos
with #GOPDHunt2018 when you upload photos. Photos must be date-stamped
as of July 28, 2018 and cannot be earlier or later. (If you wish to also have your photo qualify for the big grand prize “Night on the Town” drawing, also tag it with #GOPD2018.)
- Once you have finished visiting all locations and completed all tasks, upload your answers to that same social media site and also tag it with #GOPDHunt2018.
- Fill out your contact information below and turn in your completed booklet to Clarke Plaza, between 12-4pm, Adorni Center from 12-5pm, and Sequoia Park from 12-8pm on July 28, 2018 only.
- Winners will be chosen by raffle. Only one entry per person. Winner will be contacted via the social media they used by August 15. Judges’ decision is final.
You can turn your completed scavenger hunt in at the following locations:
- Adorni Center (by 5pm)
- Sequoia Park (by 10pm)
- Clarke Street Fair (by 4pm)
How to get your guide:
- Print them at home by downloading a pdf here.
- Pick up at the Adorni
- Watch for more pick up locations
Please note: there are two scavenger hunts which visit different businesses in the downtown area. Please choose one hunt to participate in.
Where do I start?
- Once you have your guide, you can begin at any business listed
What is the raffle?
- A winner will be randomly selected from complete scavenger hunt guides and will win a prize basket.
Summary of details:
Continue reading New! Fun Family Scavenger Hunt on Get Out and Play Day
It’s kids free day at the Zoo on Get Out and Play Day!
You probably already knew that kids under 12 get in free at the Sequoia Park Zoo (with a paying adult), but you didn’t know that there are lots of special events taking place at the zoo that day too! Continue reading Special FREE Events Planned at Zoo for GOPD 2018