Member Policies, Guidelines, & Information
Welcome to the Adorni Fitness Center!
Our staff aims to provide you with a unique, relaxed & motivating workout experience & to assist you in meeting your fitness goals. This packet contains a wealth of information to answer any questions you may have regarding your membership & outlines policies & expectations of the Adorni Fitness Center. Please feel welcome to inquire at the Front Counter for further information on any topic outlined within this information.
Adorni Fitness Center memberships include a variety of offerings to help you meet your fitness goals. Below is a list of available equipment, resources, & amenities available to all members. Staff at the front counter are more than happy to assist with any questions regarding any of the items listed below.
Locker Rooms & Showers
All members & drop-in participants receive access to the locker rooms & showers. Keys to the locker rooms are located at the front counter & must be checked out by a staff member. Lockers are available for day use only – anything long-term must be purchased separately. Participants are responsible for all belongings left in the locker rooms.
Cardio & Weight Rooms
A variety of cardio & weight equipment are available in two designated rooms, the lobby and the hallway, and are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please refer to the Member Policies section on page 4 for time limits on equipment.
Hand weights, kettlebells, dumbbells, yoga mats, bosu balls, jump ropes, body bars, step platforms, stability balls, medicine balls, yoga bricks, yoga traps, and resistance bands are available in the weight room closet and may be accessed when needed.
Equipment in the Stretch Area must remain in that location unless otherwise requested. Stretch equipment includes:
- An Inversion Table:
- It is recommended that instructions are read thoroughly prior to use. Front counter staff are happy to assist.
- Medicine Balls:
- These balls are for stretching & sculpting use only – they are not meant for slamming on the ground or throwing in the air.
- Stretching Mats:
- These mats are perfect for floor stretches with or without a medicine ball.
A variety of classes are offered Monday-Saturday during high traffic hours of the day. Check the Fitness Schedule for up-to-date days & times.
Members have access to all gym activities, including:
- Open-gym hours for basketball vary – check the gym calendar for up-to-date information.
- Balls are provided or participants may bring their own.
- Pick-up Games for Professionals:
- These full-court games are perfect for individuals looking to get some game time in during their busy schedule. Games are on a first-come-first-served basis with players rotating through based on agreed-upon conditions (game score, minutes, etc.).
- Pickleball is a sport that is a combination of tennis & badminton and can be played in pairs or singles. Days & hours vary – check the gym calendar for up-to-date information.
- Hours vary seasonally. Check the gym calendar for up-to-date information.
Members receive 2 hours use of the Conference Room per calendar year as part of their membership. Rentals must be made one month in advance and a deposit may be required if food or drink will be used.
There are four membership options available to meet a multitude of member needs. The Adorni Center also offers discounts that include multi-month & disability rates. Initiation fee & non-resident fees may apply. For a full list of prices please inquire at the front counter of the Adorni Center.
Adult (age 18-61):
- $35.00 / 1 Month
- $100 / 3 Months
- $190 / 6 Months
- $357 / 1 Year
Senior (age 62+):
- $22 / 1 Month
- $62 / 3 Months
- $118 / 6 Months
- $224 / 1 Year
Youth (age 8-17):
- $15 / 1 Month
- $42 / 3 Months
- $80 / 6 Months
- $153 / 1 Year
- Youth with an individual membership may need a parent/guardian present to participate in certain activities.
- All youth 17 & under must meet with a personal trainer prior to working out on any of the equipment unsupervised.
- *Refer to Age Guidelines for Family/Youth Memberships at the end of this page for an accurate list of what youth can participate in at the Adorni Center.
Family (Families are defined as two or more individuals who are either legal partners, have children, or are a parent & child(ren). Includes ages 8 to 61 – children must be 21&under & living in the same household as parent/guardian to be considered a part of a family membership):
- $50 / 1 Month
- $142 / 3 Months
- $270 / 6 Months
- $510 / 1 Year
- All youth 17 & under must meet with a personal trainer prior to working out on any of the equipment (with or without a parent/guardian).
All individuals with proof of disability are entitled to a 20% discount on all fees associated with Eureka Parks & Recreation programming. To obtain a discount for a membership, bring documentation of current disability to the front counter (parking plaque, letter stating disability benefit entitlement, etc.).
Membership payments are due by the 10th of the month & may be made using cash, checks or credit cards. If payment is not received after two months the membership will be cancelled & member will be subject to pay an initiation fee to restart the membership.
A late payment of $5 may be assessed for payments received after the 10th of the month.
Members are allowed up to three month long holds a year wherein membership fees are not due until after the hold expires.
These payments occur on the first of every month and can be used for month to month payments. Credit card information cannot be accessed by staff once the initial payment is processed & all information will remain private. Recurring payments can be discontinued at any time by requesting so at the front counter. If payment is declined membership will be put on hold until a payment is received. Delinquent accounts may become ineligible for recurring payments.
Long-term locker use may be purchased by members for $5/month. All members may use lockers on a day-to-day basis, as long as the lock is removed before leaving for the day.
Member & Facility Policies
Policies established by the Adorni Fitness Center are in place to protect both members & the facility and are essential for maintaining a safe, welcoming, and enjoyable experience for all. Policies are subject to change and it is the responsibility of all members to stay current on updates to current guidelines.
Standards of Behavior:
For the enjoyment & safety of all participants, the Adorni Fitness Center expects all participants to treat each other & the facility with respect & abide by all Adorni Fitness Center rules & policies. The Adorni Center reserves the right to refuse service to anyone for failure to abide by these standards. All complaints are to be directed to the front counter where staff can assist in getting the information to the facility supervisor. Concerns regarding other members of the Adorni Fitness Center should be addressed with front counter staff. Inappropriate language, including profane or abusive, is prohibited. Members may be asked to leave the facility for using inappropriate language, depending on the severity. Aggressive behavior, including posturing, threats, & physical contact will result in a member being asked to leave for the day. Depending on the severity of the altercation, the member may be suspended from Adorni Fitness Center activities for an extended or indefinite period of time.
As a courtesy to other members, personal music players require headphones at all times.
Children who are not participating in Adorni Center activities cannot be in the facility unsupervised under any circumstances. Please refer to the age guidelines listed in this packet for activities youth may participate in.
Basketballs are to be held when in the lobby & workout spaces.
The following activities are NOT permitted in the Adorni Center:
- Running, horseplay & rough housing.
- Chewing gum.
- Drinks containers without lids.
- Inappropriate use of equipment.
All participants are required to wear a shirt & appropriate shoes (closed toed, no black soles).
All participants must check in at the front counter prior to participating in any activities. Members receive scan cards upon signing up and are to scan in at the front counter each time they use the facility.
Cardio Equipment Use:
All members must sign up for cardio equipment prior to use. A workout may continue as long as needed unless another member signs up for the same piece of equipment, in which case the workout must be limited to 30 minutes (if the workout has already been more than 30 minutes then the member has 5 minutes to wrap up the current workout and allow the next member to get on).
If a member is waiting to use a piece of equipment they must sign up on the white board for the desired piece of equipment in order to be next in line to use it.
Once a workout is complete, members are to use designated disinfectant cleaners & member towels to wipe down the equipment. Please place used towel in the laundry receptacle in the lobby.
It is requested that members avoid wearing perfumes & strong scented lotions while in the facility as some individuals may have sensitivities to certain fragrances.
Appropriate Gym Attire:
All participants at the Adorni Fitness Center must wear:
- Shoes (closed toed only – no black soles).
- A shirt.
Participants are responsible for lost or stolen property. For convenience & added security, lockers are available to store personal items during workouts.
Age Guidelines for Family/Youth Memberships
Minors wishing to participate in Adorni Fitness Center activities must fall within the age guidelines listed below. All minors under the age of 15 must meet with a Personal Trainer prior to using any of the Adorni Fitness Center equipment. These guidelines apply only to minors listed on a Family or Youth Membership and do not apply to drop-in participants. Please see the Personal Training section below for more information about setting up a session.
8-9 years old:
- May attend fitness classes or open gym with a parent/guardian present.
- May not use any fitness equipment.
10-12 year old:
- Must meet with a personal trainer prior to using cardio equipment.
- May use cardio equipment or attend a fitness class while parent/guardian is present.
- May not use weight equipment.
- May attend open-gym without parent/guardian present.
13 & Up:
- Must meet with a personal trainer prior to using cardio & weight equipment.
- May use cardio equipment without a parent/guardian present.
- May use weight equipment while a parent/guardian is present.
- May attend fitness classes without a parent/guardian present.
15 & older:
- May use weight equipment without a parent/guardian present.
- Appointments are requested at the front counter & are scheduled by the personal trainer.
- Equipment Orientation:
- Personal Trainers show members how to use each piece of equipment & discuss the different features available on each.
- Workout Plans:
- Personal Trainers will assess each individual’s personal needs & help design a workout plan that will meet their goals.
We hope you enjoy the unique experience you will have working out on the waterfront and take full advantage of all of that the Adorni Fitness Center has to offer. If you have additional questions or do not see the information you are looking for in this packet please inquire at the front counter for further assistance.