Adorni Fitness is back!
The Adorni Center will re-open for fitness activities beginning Monday, July 13th with the following modifications:
- A mask or face covering must be worn at all times in the facility;
- Entry to the facility will be limited to the entrance on the Bay Side;
- Fitness classes and equipment may be limited to accommodate social distancing;
- Locker rooms and Personal Training will not be available at this time;
- Drop-in basketball and pickleball will not be available at this time;
- Fitness membership fees paid for March will be applied to the month of July;
- Updated facility hours will be Monday – Friday 8am – 7pm, Saturday 9am – 5pm and closed on Sundays.
Adorni staff have been working hard to prepare the facility for the return of fitness activities in accordance with all County guidelines such as social distancing and sanitizing. If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
Feel free to contact the Adorni Center with any questions at 707.441.4248. Adorni staff are looking forward to welcoming back fitness members.