The City of Eureka’s Community Services Department is excited to announce the return of adult slow pitch softball.
Schedules and deadlines are below:
Men’s Softball (Tuesday & Thursdays) $625/Team plus $10 non-resident fee
- Registration – April 18th through May 13th
- Practices – Start April 25th for the teams that have registered
- Games Start – Tuesday, June 7st
- Games End – Middle of September
- Fields Used – Kennedy & Hartman
Coed Softball: Competitive is $525/Team (Monday & Wednesdays), Non Competitive is $425/Team (Tuesday & Thursdays) plus $10 non-resident fee
- Registration – May 2nd through May 27th
- Practices – Start once team is registered beginning May 2nd
- Games Start – Week of June 20th
- Games End – End of August or early September
- Fields Used – Kennedy, Hartman and Cooper North
Teams need to submit a roster with the team members signatures and payment to the Adorni Center in person so we can verify the roster. Teams can print out the information, pick it up at the Adorni or we will e-mail or snail mail them the roster and info.
To get the forms, go to https://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/depts/recreation/adult/softball.asp.
On the info sheet at that link, team managers will be told:
- To register at the Adorni Recreation Center Office
- A minimum of nine (9) signatures are necessary to submit a roster
- Roster, League Fees and Non-Resident Fees must be submitted together
For more information please contact Steve Enes at 707-441-4245 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.