Join our very popular and exciting Hoopsters Youth Basketball Program!
This program is designed to teach the fundamentals of basketball in a low competitive environment while creating opportunities for children, grades 3rd-12th, to improve their athletic skill and build self-confidence in a safe, secure and supervised environment.
General League Information:
- Registration for the 2020 Season begins October 7th through December 20th.
- Registration is on a first-come, first-served basis and depends on the number of qualified coaches.
- Season begins in January and concludes in April.
- Games are played on Saturdays, with occasional Sundays.
- Weekly team practice times vary.
- The $65 entry fee includes a team t-shirt.
- Deadline to be a coach is Friday Dec 20.
Get a registration form with all the details here.
The fall men’s basketball league starts October 14. Registration starts August 19.
The Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting will be on Saturday, October 5th from 10:00-10:30am at the Eureka Municipal Auditorium (406 11th Street). At the meeting we will be discussing league policies and guidelines as well as pass out game schedules.
Continue reading Men’s Fall Basketball League Information
League Begins Week of September 16th – Twelve Game Season: A Division (Tuesday Nights) B Division (Wednesday Nights)
Continue reading 2019 Women’s Fall Volleyball League Starts September 16
This event is way fun!
The 6th Annual Kicks & Tricks Skateboard Competition will once again be a part of Get Out and Play Day. This is a free competition open to all ages and skill levels.
Follow this post or the event on Facebook to stay up to speed.
Continue reading Kicks and Tricks Skate Park Contest Returns to GOPD
Looking to get a little quality time in with the family?
Compete against other families through an obstacle course, scavenger hunt, and relay race for bragging rights and the chance to win family prize packages at this year’s Family Olympics at #GOPD2019 on July 27, 2019
In addition to the competition, there will be family booths and vendors. The family that plays together stays together – and laughs a lot too.
Schedule: Continue reading FREE! Family Olympics – Part of Get Out and Play Day
The 5th annual Pickleball Tournament is May 25th and 26th at the Adorni Center.
Register in advance at the Adorni Center starting April 18 or at http://ci.eureka.ca.gov
Registration includes a catered lunch.
Continue reading 5th Annual Pickleball Tournament Comes to the Adorni
The 2019 Men’s softball league is starting June 3.
- 15 Game Season
- Games are played Monday through Friday at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- $625.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Wood Bat Division (Mon & Wed)
- Aluminum Bat, A & B Divisions (Tues & Thurs)
General League Information
Continue reading Men’s Slow-Pitch Softball League Begins June 3