Here’s the complete schedule for the Kicks and Tricks Skateboard Competition on #gopd2017
- 8:00 AM – 9:00 AM: Registration (all age divisions & Game of SKATE, ongoing)
- 8:45 AM – 9:00 AM: Meeting with Judges, score sheets
- 9:00 AM – 9:45 AM12 and Under Division
- 9:45 AM – 10:00 AM Intermission – Gather Next Division, judges score, skate trivia, skate dice
- 10:00 AM – 10: 45 PM 13 – 17 Division
- 10:45 PM – 11:00 AMI ntermission/warmup – Music, Food, judges score, skate trivia, skate dice
- 11:00 AM – 11:30 AM Awards Ceremony Part 1- Humboldt Beauty Queens to Present awards
- 11:30 AM – 12:30 PM Big T’s Game of SKATE, winner gets prize right away
- 12:30 PM – 1:00 PM Intermission- Gather Next Division, judges score, skate trivia, skate dice
- 1:00 PM – 1:45 PM 18 – 35 Division
- 1:45 PM – 2:00 PM Intermission/warmup – Music, Food, judges score, skate trivia, skate dice
- 2:00 PM – 2:45 PM 36 and Up Division
- 3:00 PM – 3:30 PM AWARDS Ceremony Part 2-Humboldt Beauty Queens to Present awards
- 3:30 PM – 3:45 PM Final Raffle Tickets, skate trivia, skate dice, Thank You’s
- 3:45 PM – 4:00 PM Clean up/Wrap Up
You will need to have a signed waiver to compete.
- Adult waivers can be downloaded here.
- Waivers for kids can be downloaded here.
For Each Division:
Continue reading Get Out and Play Day’s Kicks and Tricks Skate Competition Schedule
Eureka Parks & Recreation Adult Softball Co-Ed League has had more teams this season sign up than ever before!
We’d like to thank you for your participation and support, so we are excited to offer entry into the 7th Annual “Redwood Coast Grand Slam” coed softball tournament absolutely free!
The double elimination tournament will take place on Saturday, July 29th and is open to all current coed teams, or anybody that wants to put a new team together.
The tournament will be part of the 4th annual “Get Out & Play Day.” (#gopd2017) There will be authentic hand-crafted redwood trophies for the three top teams. There will be an 8 team maximum, on a first-come, first-served basis, with registration taking place at the Adorni Center starting July 1st.
Continue reading Free Entry into Coed Softball Tournament
Here is the 2017 co-ed Softball schedule with all deadlines.
Team Registration is from: May 25 – June 16, 2017 Continue reading Co-Ed Softball Schedule for 2017
The 2017 Men’s softball league is starting June 5.
There will be an organizational meeting at the Adorni for anyone who is interested on April 12, 2017 at 6:00 PM. (Note: this has previously been listed as April 20, which was wrong.) Teams not attending this organization meeting will be admitted to the league on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! (Attendance guarantees placement in the league.)
League dates and details:
- League Begins Monday June 6, 2016
- It is a 15-game season
- Games are played Monday through Friday At 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- League Fees are $625/Team plus $10.00 mon-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Division A plays Mondays and Wednesdays/ Division B plays Tuesdays and Thursdays
Continue reading Men’s Slow-Pitch Softball League Begins June 5
An organization meeting for the 2017 Men’s Winter/Spring Basketball League is scheduled for Wednesday, November 30, 2016. The meeting will be held at 6:00 PM at the Adorni Recreation Center, 1011 Waterfront Drive, Eureka. Teams represented at the November 30th meeting will receive priority entry into the 2017 League.
A team roster and an information sheet for the upcoming League are enclosed for your convenience. As indicated on the information sheet, the team entry fee for this year’s league is $625.00. Registration begins on December 1st, and will continue through Wednesday, December 21, 2016. Teams will play a 12 game season.
Call 707-441-4245 if you have any questions.
A meeting will be held on Monday, November 21st, in the Conference room at the Adorni Center, 1011 Waterfront Drive, for all teams interested in participating in 2017 Winter/Spring Volleyball Leagues. It will be for:
To RESERVE a spot in the league it is mandatory that the team manager or a person representing your team be present at the meeting. Please be prompt.
We will also be passing out the league registration materials and discussing any concerns or suggestions you may have.
REGISTRATION will begin Tuesday, November 22nd, and continue through Wednesday, DECEMBER 21st. ALL FEES AND COMPLETED TEAM ROSTERS MUST BE TURNED IN BY 5:00 P.M. ON THE 21st. Any team that has not registetered by the deadline will forfeit their reserved status. All open spots will be filled with other interested teams via the volleyball waiting list. To register a team you must have at least 6 players and their signatures on the team roster form. All league fees and non-resident fees must be brought in at the time of registration. Continue reading Winter/Spring 2017 Volleyball League Organization Meetings
Hoopsters Youth Basketball registration will begin on Monday, October 10th.
The league is available for all full time students currently enrolled in grades 3-12. The fees are $65 for each participant and we offer a family discount (2 or more children) for $55/each. There is also a $5 non-resident fee for each participant that lives outside Eureka City Limits.
Deadline dates are as follows:
Continue reading Hoopsters Youth Basketball Registration Begins Oct 10