The 2018 Men’s softball league is starting June 4.
- 15 Game Season
- Games are played Monday through Friday at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- $625.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- A (Mon & Wed)
- B & C (Tues & Thurs)
General League Information
Eureka Parks & Recreation Adult Softball Co-Ed League has had more teams this season sign up than ever before!
We’d like to thank you for your participation and support, so we are excited to offer entry into the 7th Annual “Redwood Coast Grand Slam” coed softball tournament absolutely free!
The double elimination tournament will take place on Saturday, July 29th and is open to all current coed teams, or anybody that wants to put a new team together.
The tournament will be part of the 4th annual “Get Out & Play Day.” (#gopd2017) There will be authentic hand-crafted redwood trophies for the three top teams. There will be an 8 team maximum, on a first-come, first-served basis, with registration taking place at the Adorni Center starting July 1st.
Bring your team to Eureka for a weekend of playing baseball on fields situated between Humboldt Bay and the Redwoods!
Is your youth baseball team tired of playing in the scorching heat during the summer time? Then sign your youth team up for the City of Eureka Parks & Recreation’s “Redwood Coast Youth Invitational Baseball Tournament.”
We will be offering three different tournaments.
Here is the 2017 co-ed Softball schedule with all deadlines.
Team Registration is from: May 25 – June 16, 2017 Continue reading Co-Ed Softball Schedule for 2017
The 2017 Men’s softball league is starting June 5.
There will be an organizational meeting at the Adorni for anyone who is interested on April 12, 2017 at 6:00 PM. (Note: this has previously been listed as April 20, which was wrong.) Teams not attending this organization meeting will be admitted to the league on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! (Attendance guarantees placement in the league.)
League dates and details:
- League Begins Monday June 6, 2016
- It is a 15-game season
- Games are played Monday through Friday At 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- League Fees are $625/Team plus $10.00 mon-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Division A plays Mondays and Wednesdays/ Division B plays Tuesdays and Thursdays
Put together your team and join us for the 6th Annual Redwood Coast Grand Slam on Get Out and Play Day!
As a special thank you for all the teams that have played & signed up for softball this year, this tournament is FREE!!!!
- Registration Dates: July 1—July 22
- 8 Team Maximum (first come, first served)
- Cost: Nothing! Zero! Nada! FREE!
- Tournament Date: July 30, 2016
- Tournament Location: Kennedy & Hartman Ball Fields in Eureka
- Bats: Single Walled (No Composite)
- Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Winners
Visit http://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/depts/recreation/adult/redwood_coast_grand_slam_tournament.asp for tournament information, entry forms & roster/waivers.
Mail or bring them to:
City of Eureka – Recreation
1011 Waterfront Drive
Eureka, CA 95501
Questions? Email Steve Enes, Recreation Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org
or call 707-441-4245.
Download a flyer for the event here.