As for the class in general: This class is what is called a “blended learning” CPR class which means students must spend two hours on their computers on an-online class before coming in to class.
Remember: THIS CLASS REQUIRES 4 HOUR ONLINE COURSE BEFORE ATTENDING THIS CLASS. To access online course go to this link: http://redcrosslearning.com/course/301040f0-c611-11e6-981d-bb8e5751112f
YOU MUST BRING PROOF OF COMPLETION OF THIS ONLINE COURSE TO THE CLASS.
Pre-registration and completing the on-line course in advance of attendance are both required.
Cooper Gulch after school program enrollment open now.
- Location: Cooper Gulch
- Cost: Average monthly enrollment cost is between $110 – $150.(Varies from month to month based on the number of days of operation and reflect holidays and other closures)
- Hours: Monday-Friday from 2:30 to 5:30pm
- For Youth ages 5-11 (If you have children 2 1/2 to 5, check out our Little Saplings preschool program at this link.)
To register, please call 707.441.4248 or visit the Adorni Community Center at 1011 Waterfront Drive.
About the school:
Continue reading Cooper Gulch After School Program Enrollment Now Open
Little Saplings Preschool Program is Currently Enrolling
Monthly Fees Average monthly enrollment cost will vary from month to month based on the number of days and/or half days registered for and the number of days of operation that reflect holidays and other closures.
- Hours: Monday – Friday from 7:45am-5:15pm
- Location:The John Ryan Youth Center (1653 J Street in Eureka)
- Daily Rate: $45 Half Day Rate: $25/day
- Ages: 2 ½ to 5 years old (if you have chidren 5-11, check out the Cooper Gulch after school program at this link)
To inquire, please call 707-441-4248 or visit us in person at the Adorni Community Center (1011 Waterfront Drive, Eureka) For more information call 707-441-4244 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
More about the school:
Continue reading Little Saplings Enrollment Now Open
Brittney Hall, our new fitness instructor, will be starting her new Belly dance class Aug 12th.
The fall men’s basketball league starts October 14. Registration starts August 19.
The Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting will be on Saturday, October 5th from 10:00-10:30am at the Eureka Municipal Auditorium (406 11th Street). At the meeting we will be discussing league policies and guidelines as well as pass out game schedules.
Continue reading Men’s Fall Basketball League Information
League Begins Week of September 16th – Twelve Game Season: A Division (Tuesday Nights) B Division (Wednesday Nights)
Continue reading 2019 Women’s Fall Volleyball League Starts September 16