Learn about the journey of waste from curb to landfill, the role of current and new laws, and the collective impact of our daily actions on February 13
- Jill Duffy of HWMA
- Linda Wise of Recology
- Emma Held of Zero Waste Humboldt
- Miles Slattery, Director of Parks & Recreation
What will be happening:
- There will be community brainstorming sessions where you can collaborate with community members to make recommendations, prioritize strategies, and develop environmental plans for Eureka’s future.
- Help Design an Official City Recognition Green Award Encourage, recognize, and celebrate efforts by Eureka’s Businesses, Schools, and Individuals
- This special event will take place at the Wharfinger Building Monday, February 13th.
- Doors open at 5pm with complimentary food
- Event will begin at 5:30pm, ending at 7pm.
- Participants are encouraged to bring a reusable water bottle.For more information, please call Robin at 707-441-4248
Download a flyer as a PDF here.