How do you play?
- Pick up a booklet from any participating merchant
- Follow the clues and answer the questions in the booklet
- Drop off your booklet at the Clarke Historical Museum by the deadline in the booklet. All completed booklets will be entered into a random prize drawing to win items donated from participating businesses.
Photo Contest Too!
There is also a social media-based photo contest so you can share your adventure and be eligible for even more prizes, which, of course, you can play without entering any facilities.
- Take a photo in Old Town or Downtown by Saturday, August 15.
- Tag it with #TheHeartOfEureka
You can print out your own booklet if you wish by following this link.
- Scrapper’s Edge
- Humboldt Herbals
- Redwood Music Mart
- Good Relations
- Kinetic Museum Eureka
- Tailwaggers 2 Thrift Shop (Sequoia Humane Society)
- Living the Dream Ice Cream
- Madrone Taphouse
- Old Town Art Gallery
- Art Center Space
- Eureka Rubber Stamp Company
- Many Hands Gallery
- Stonesthrow Boutique
- Proper Wellness Center
- Taste of Bim
- Old Town Coffee & Chocolates
- Abraxas Shoes and Leather
- Om Sweat Om
A special thanks goes out to Eureka Main Street, Clarke Historic Museum, Scrapper’s Edge, and the participating businesses who made this possible.
Visit the website about this fun promotion at TheHeartOfEureka.com