Rally The Team for the 3 on 3 basketball tournament in May!
This is a Coed Tournament. Food and music will be at the event. (Thanks to Surfside Burger Shack for preparing the food.)
Rally The Team for the 3 on 3 basketball tournament in October!
This is a Coed Tournament. Food and music will be at the event.
The 2016 coed league begins June 18, 2018.
Put together your team and join us for the 6th Annual Redwood Coast Grand Slam on Get Out and Play Day!
As a special thank you for all the teams that have played & signed up for softball this year, this tournament is FREE!!!!
- Registration Dates: July 1—July 22
- 8 Team Maximum (first come, first served)
- Cost: Nothing! Zero! Nada! FREE!
- Tournament Date: July 30, 2016
- Tournament Location: Kennedy & Hartman Ball Fields in Eureka
- Bats: Single Walled (No Composite)
- Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Winners
Visit http://www.ci.eureka.ca.gov/depts/recreation/adult/redwood_coast_grand_slam_tournament.asp for tournament information, entry forms & roster/waivers.
Mail or bring them to:
City of Eureka – Recreation
1011 Waterfront Drive
Eureka, CA 95501
Questions? Email Steve Enes, Recreation Coordinator, at email@example.com
or call 707-441-4245.
Download a flyer for the event here.
The 2016 coed league begins Wednesday, July 6, 2016.
There will be a league organization meeting Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at the Adorni Recreation Center at 1011 Waterfront Drive. (Attendance guarantees placement in the league.) Teams not attending the May 24th organization meeting will be admitted to the league on a first come, first served basis!
- It is a twenty-six (26) team league with competitive and non-competitive Divisions
- 12 Game Season with games played Mondays & Wednesdays (and the possibility of some Fridays) at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., & 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North & South Fields
- League Fees: Competitive Division is $525/team plus $10.00 non-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka city limits. The non-competitive division is $425/team plus $10.00 non-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka city limits
- Pick Up schedules start Friday, June 24, 2016, at the Adorni.
As we’re gearing up for our summer adult softball league, we wanted to remind you that you can get involved as either a team, an individual, or a sponsor.
- Form a Team! With co-workers, family & friends!
- Sign up as an Individual! Individuals, couples or small groups wishing to participate but are not yet on a team may sign up as Free Agents. Instead of waiting on a list for a team to pick you up, individuals can now register themselves and we will place you on a team. The Recreation Division cannot guarantee placement of players, but once we have 12 or more free agents and at least one person is willing to manage, we can form a team for you. Staff will contact all of the team’s participants and share their contact information with the manager. Teams will be created a minimum of one and a half weeks before the start of the season. Registration fees will be taken once a team has been formed.
- Sponsor a Team! Sponsoring provides a terrific public relations opportunity as program supporters will experience a number of valuable benefits. Association with Eureka Recreation’s well-received, family-oriented activities will increase visibility within the community, reach a broad customer base and send a message of strong community support, making Eureka the ideal place to live, work and play!
Remember, no matter what you choose, team registration is happening now for Men’s League! You must submit a roster with at least 9 signatures with league and non-resident fees. Deadline to register a team is May 20th Continue reading Three Ways to Play Adult Softball
Looking for a fun way to stay active?
Burst out of your routine and hit the field! Whether you’re a softball fan, an athlete, a social butterfly, or just a kid at heart; the Parks & Recreation Department’s Adult Softball Program has the perfect opportunity for summer fun. Team registration is happening now for Men’s League! You must submit a roster with at least 9 signatures with league and non-resident fees. Deadline to register a team is May 20th Continue reading Adult Softball Forming