Do you need the perfect space for your group trainings, meetings, presentations and more?
Our conference room provides state of the art features to support your organization’s needs while providing a comfortable experiences and a breathtaking view for your guests – all at the best rate anywhere!
Reserve a space for your next meeting or get together now. Contact Ashley Taylor at 707.441.4374.
Nothing is better than a workout that doesn’t feel like a workout.
Let Zumba Gold Move You!
Join our talented Zumba instructors for a class that is fun, energetic, and makes you feel amazing. Zumba Gold is for everyone regardless of age, skill level, or flexibility.
Three classes per week; each one is from 8:45 AM to 9:45 AM:
- Tuesday Mornings – Taught by Johanna
- Thursday Mornings – Taught by Johanna
- Friday Mornings – Taught by Jordi
Download a pdf flyer with all the details here.
We just wanted to send out massive shout outs to everybody who made our Explore Eureka Wild Night’s event: Bugs, Bats & Owls…OH MY! An overwhelmingly successful event last evening.
Continue reading Thanks for making Bugs, Bats & Owls…OH MY! an overwhelmingly success!
Meetings will be held on Wednesday, November 4th at 6:00 PM in the Conference room at the Adorni Center, 1011 Waterfront Drive, for all teams interested in participating in 2016 Winter/Spring Women’s Volleyball Leagues.
To RESERVE a spot in the league it is mandatory that the team manager or a person representing your team be present at the meeting. Please be prompt. We will also be passing out the league registration materials and discussing any concerns or suggestions you may have.
REGISTRATION will begin Thursday, November 5th, and continue through Friday, DECEMBER 4th.
League games will begin the week of JANUARY 18th and will tentatively end in mid-April. We will be offering a 12-game season. The cost for each team will be $325.00 plus a $10.00 non-resident fee for anyone living outside of the Eureka City limits.
Continue reading Winter/Spring 2016 Women’s Volleyball League Organization Meetings
Get a Halloween adventure pass and you might win!
How it works:
- Pick up your Halloween Adventure Pass at any of the locations listed below (or download it from this location and print it out) and take it to the activities taking place all around Eureka on Halloween day, Saturday October 31.
- Complete 10 out of the 16 activities (and make sure to have your pass punched at the location) in order to enter into the drawing
- Finally, turn in your completed pass at Eureka Recreation’s Carnival from 5-7PM at the Eureka Muni on Halloween, Saturday, October 31, 2015 and be entered into a drawing for fun family prizes!
You can pick up your pass in advance at these locations:
- The Adorni Recreation Center (1011 Waterfront Drive)
- The Works in Eureka (210 C Street)
- Paul’s Live From New York (604 F Street)
- Los Bagels in Eureka (403 Second Street)
- Fin-N-Feather (2931 F Street, Henderson Center)
Download a flyer for the event by following this link.
Find out all about our the big block party going on from 11AM to 4PM on Halloween by following this link.
Tomorrow night from 6-8PM is “Wild Nights: Bugs, Bats, & Owls – Oh my!”
It’s the next in our “Explore Eureka”a series and it’s getting even better!
Here’s the latest news:
In addition to getting a free gift for knowing our secret phrase (below), there will be LIVE owls at this event!
- The Humboldt Wildlife Care Center will be on-hand from 6:30pm-7:30pm at Sequoia Park with three very special guests:
- AJ-A Greened Horned Owl
- Tey Kwes (AKA Spotty)-A spotted owl
- Chillido-A Western Screen Owl
Learn all about AJ, Tey and Chillido as you get up close and personal with these amazing nocturnal wonders!
What else is happening?
Continue reading Exciting Addition to the Line Up for Tomorrow Night’s FREE Fun, Family Event at Sequoia Park
Eureka Parks & Recreation’s Outdoor Recreation Program, Explore Eureka, is proudly offering a new FREE event series for the whole family—Wild Nights.
Explore Eureka this Thursday, October 22, 2015 with the first in that series: Bugs, Bats & Owls…OH MY!
Learn about our local nocturnal wildlife through this unique outdoor evening adventure featuring a variety of educational and interactive activity booths.
Transform yourself into a bug! Make your own flying bat! Create edible owl pellets! Meet real life scientists! Create your own star wheel!
Experts from Stillwater Sciences & Humboldt Wildlife Care Center will be on hand with interactive and fun presentations on bats, birds and owls.
Continue reading SPECIAL UPDATE: Get a free Star Wheel at Bugs, Bats, and Owls – OH MY!