If you can’t make it one of the locations where they’re providing the FREE passport, you can print it out on your own.
Download a PDF here.
We know we’ve been keeping you busy with all the events for Get Out and Play day – and there are more on the way!
So, to keep you up to speed, look for the #gopd2018 Passport coming to many local outlets by July 5. With your FREE passport, you’ll have everything you need to make sure you eligible to win prizes and you’ll know where everything is happening and at what time.
You will be able to pick up your passport starting July 5 at these great sponsors:
Help raise money for the Breast and GYN Health Project and have a great time!
Michaele Whiteley will host the annual “Party in Pink” Zumbathon fundraiser on October 14, 2016 from 5:30 to 7:30 PM at the Eureka Muni (new location). The purpose is to raise breast cancer awareness and support a great local cause.
This is the biggest and best event ever!
Eight Zumba instructors are coming to help in this great cause. In addition, Pablo Durham-Aguilar will be there to get you into a real high-energy Body Combat workout.
It’s only $15 to attend. Donations are accepted.
The “Be a Hero” Charity Golf Tournament schedule for August 12 has been temporarily cancelled.
It will be rescheduled.
If you have questions, go to to http://www.EurekaHeroes.org or call 707-441-4240
This page will always have the latest schedule for #GOPD2017 on July 29, 2017
Bookmark this page to be aware of changes. Latest update July 26, 2017; 2:00 PM
Items with an asterisk (*) were added after the program and passport were printed.
- 10:15-11:30 Zumba in the Park
- 11:00-4:00 Marciano the Magnificent (magician)*
- 11:30-Noon Pilates with Susie
- Noon-12:30 Taiji Flow with Sher*
- Noon-4:00 Free Henna Tattoos by Emerald Caravan*
- Noon-5:00 Win SF Giants Tickets*
- 1:00-2:30 Theater in the Park by NCRT
- 2:30 Registration opens for Family Olympics
- 3:00-4:30 Family Olympics
- 4:00 SF Giants Trivia contest (signups start at noon)*
- 4:30-5:30 Community BBQ (must get hand stamped)
- 4:30-9:00 Beer Garden provided by Six Rivers Brewery (21 and older only; not free)
- 5:00-8:00 Rockin’ in the Redwoods FREE concert by Blue Rhythm Revue
- 8:30 Movie in the Park: Big Hero 6, sponsored by Humboldt Del Norte Film commission
Foot of C Street
- 10:00AM-3:00PM Kids 12 and under FREE on the Madaket (with paying adult)
Foot of F Street – each session is 20 minutes
- 12:30 and 1:30 Merengue lessons
- 1:00 and 2:30 Body Combat demos
- 2:00 and 3:30 Zumba
- 3:00 Tribal Belly Dancing
- Noon-3:00 Speeder Rides between Adorni Center and C Street
- 1:00-3:00 Historic Walking Tours leave each hour from Clarke Museum (lots of other events at the Clarke Museum including FREE admission, mock excavation site, flint knapping, chalk art, wood working, demonstrations, historical reenactments, scavenger hunt and music)
- Noon-2:00 Free Water Rentals and Archery and Disc Golf Demos at Halverson Park and Humboldt Bay Aquatic Center
- 8:00AM-8:00PM Redwood Coast Softball Tournament
- 8:00AM-3:00PM Skateboard Competition (all ages; register in advance)
- 11:30AM-1:00PM Interpretive Walk for all ages (leaves from foot of Truesdale)
- 10:00AM-5:00PM Kids 12 and under FREE (with paying adult)
- 6:00AM-8:30PM Kids 12 and under FREE (with paying adult)
Everywhere in Eureka
Attend as many events as you’d like. Each time you’re at an event, take a photo or a selfie of you and your friends or family having fun. Then post it to Instagram, Twitter, or Facebook with hashtag #gopd2017.
We’ll draw one entry and that lucky person will win:
- Two movie tickets to the Broadway Cinema
- $100 certificate for Restaurant 301
- One night stay for two at the deluxe Hotel Carter
Winner will be announced by August 14, 2017 on the social media platform the winner used to post the photo(s).
> To download a PDF or image of the above schedule, go here. However, the latest schedule will always be found on the page you’re on now.
To see all the non-profit organizations that will have tables at the event, you can go here.
Children 12 and under can play for free all day on #GOPD2017 on July 29, 2017 at the Eureka Golf course when accompanied by a paying adult.
Their hours that day are 6:00 AM to 8:30PM.