Adorni Membership Amenities
Adorni Community Center memberships include a variety of offerings to help you meet your fitness goals. Below is a list of available equipment, resources, & amenities available to all members. Staff at the front counter are more than happy to assist with any questions regarding any of the items listed below.
Locker Rooms & Showers
All members & drop-in participants receive access to the locker rooms & showers. Both Bathrooms and Locker rooms have a key pad. Access to the bathroom or locker rooms is given out at the front counter. Lockers are available for day use only – anything long-term must be purchased separately. Participants are responsible for all belongings left in the locker rooms.
Cardio & Weight Rooms
A variety of cardio & weight equipment are available in two designated rooms, the lobby and the hallway, and are available on a first-come first-served basis. Please refer to the Member Policies section on page 4 for time limits on equipment.
Hand weights, kettlebells, dumbbells, yoga mats, bosu balls, jump ropes, body bars, step platforms, stability balls, medicine balls, yoga bricks, yoga straps, and resistance bands are available in the weight room closet and may be accessed when needed.
Equipment in the Stretch Area must remain in that location unless otherwise requested. Stretch equipment includes:
- An Inversion Table:
- It is recommended that instructions are read thoroughly prior to use. Front counter staff are happy to assist.
- Medicine Balls:
- These balls are for stretching & sculpting use only – they are not meant for slamming on the ground or throwing in the air.
- Stretching Mats:
- These mats are perfect for floor stretches with or without a medicine ball.
A variety of classes are offered Monday-Sunday during high traffic hours of the day. Check the Fitness Schedule for up-to-date days & times.
Members have access to all gym activities, including:
- Open-gym hours for basketball vary – check the gym calendar for up-to-date information.
- Balls are provided or participants may bring their own.
- Pick-up Games for Professionals:
- These full-court games are perfect for individuals looking to get some game time in during their busy schedule. Games are on a first-come-first-served basis with players rotating through based on agreed-upon conditions (game score, minutes, etc.). Ages 18 and over.
- Pickleball is a sport that is a combination of tennis & badminton and can be played in pairs or singles. Days & hours vary – check the gym calendar for up-to-date information.
Members receive 2 hours use of the Conference Room per calendar year as part of their membership. Rentals must be made one month in advance and a deposit may be required if food or drink will be used.
To return to the main page about Adorni’s membership policies, follow this link.