The City of Eureka presents the Mayor’s 2nd Annual Home for the Holidays Decorating Contest, designed to spread joy and holiday cheer throughout the city.
Mayor Seaman is inviting Eureka residents to decorate their homes with their best holiday décor. This is an opportunity to drive the city to view the beautifully decorated homes in the City.
Individuals who have decorated their homes in an exceptional and creative manner will be recognized for their hard work.
The home with the most votes will receive the Mayor’s Holiday Award recognizing them for their contribution to bringing holiday cheer to our community.
Rules & Regulations
- There is no cost to participate
- Eureka & the greater Eureka area are eligible to participate
- One entry per household
- Addresses of all entered homes will be included on the Home for the Holidays contest map (viewable to the public)
- Registration starts December 2nd and all entries are due by December 13th at 5PM
- Voting will begin on December 14th and end on December 22nd
- Mayor Seaman will announce the winner on December 23rd
- Decorations must be visible from the street
- Photos of the homes will be displayed on the City’s website and social media sites How to Participate
- Complete the entry form between December 2nd through December 13th, 2021
- Upload your photo. (your home’s photo will be published for the public to vote on your display)
- Deadline to enter is December 13th, 2021
- Register here
- 1st place prize Mayor’s Award and a $500 gift certificate of your choice from a local merchant
- 2nd place prize $250 gift certificate of your choice from a local merchant
- 3rd place prize $100 gift certificate of your choice form a local merchant
How to Vote
Public voting will be open from December 14th-December 22nd, and the winners will be announced through social media on December 23rd.
Additional information available on the City’s website
For further questions please contact Christine Tyson firstname.lastname@example.org or at (707) 441-4178