UPDATE: The City of Eureka’s Community Service Department is postponing their Youth Basketball Conditioning Class starting April 26th to Monday, May 3rd due to inclement weather. Spots are currently open for registration. The class is for youth ages 11-17 and designed for student athletes who want to stay in top shape but can’t compete due to Covid-19. (See the original post here.)
There will be an experienced facilitator leading each class.
Registration: $25/week. Class runs from Monday-Thursday from 5:00-6:00pm at Hammond Park Basketball Court.
For more information or to register, call the Adorni Center at 707. 441.4248 or stop by at 1011 Waterfront Drive, Eureka.
This class has been certified for approval from the Humboldt County Health Department and will follow safe procedures such as:
- Take participants temperature before the start of class
- If there has been sickness within 24 hours, you can’t participate
- Participants must stay 6 feet apart during class (use tape to measure out for drills)
- No sharing of equipment
- Bring and use your own water bottle
- Hand sanitizer stations provided
- Masks will be worn at all times, including arrival and departure