The City of Eureka’s Community Services Department is excited to announce a Football conditioning class for youth ages 11-17. The class is designed for student-athletes who want to stay in top shape but can’t compete due to Covid-19 health regulations. There will be an experienced trainer leading each class.
- Pre-registration is required
- Oct 19th-22nd
- At Carson park
Other information you might want to know:
- Programs are for conditioning purposes to allow kids to get back to being active and working on physical fitness.
- Skills and drills will be performed. Participants can do each skill and drill while working on bettering their performance.
- FUN is the keyword for success and sustainability when working with participants.
- Proper equipment will be needed for each corresponding camp (ex. Cleats for grass, baseball/softball glove, proper sports attire)
- Send your child with a water bottle, drinking fountains closed, hydration stations open. Space is Limited.
- Please wear a mask, all Covid Protocols in place (daily temperature checks, wellness questions, 6-foot distancing). Equipment will be provided and sanitized after each use.
Pre-registration is required; call 707-441-4248, or register in person at Adorni Center 1011 Waterfront Dr or online at this link at eurekacommunityservices.com