We’ve already been getting requests for the Scavenger Hunt guide.
Remember, however, per the rules below; any photos that you have to upload need to be date stamped on July 27, 2019 so wait until #gopd2019 before you hit the route.
- Visit each of the 13 locations listed on the inside of the booklet.
- Answer the question(s) and write down your answers on a piece of paper (or on this booklet if you can write neatly and small ).
- Upload requested photos to either Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter. Tag photos with #GOPDHunt2019 when you upload photos. Photos must be date-stamped as of July 27, 2019 and cannot be earlier or later. (If you wish to also have your photo qualify for the big grand prize “Night on the Town” drawing, also tag it with #GOPD2019.)
- Fill out your contact information below and turn in your completed booklet to Clarke Plaza, between 12-4pm, Adorni Center from 12-5pm, and Sequoia Park from 12-8pm on July 27, 2019 only.
- Winners will be chosen by raffle. Only one entry per person. Winner will be contacted via the information below. Judges’ decision is final.
- Booklets without contact information will be discarded. Privacy settings for entries must be set to “public” or judges cannot see them and you won’t be included in the contest. City employees are ineligible. Each photo can only be entered once but you can enter as many as you wish. By entering, you give Eureka Community Services permission to use your photo in future publicity.