Eureka Community Services is offering up an exciting new camp along our famous waterfront trail!
Participants will partake in in different adventures in and along our famous Humboldt Bay. The purpose of this camp is to promote healthy outdoor adventures along the water.
- Dates: June 17-21 or July 15-19 or July 29-Aug 2
- Ages: 8-12
- Times: 7:30AM to 12:30PM or 12:30PM to 5:30PM
- Location: Adorni Center and surrounding areas
- Cost $100/camper for half day session or $130 for full day session.
- Please stop by or call the Adorni (707.441.4248) to register.