This is a rare opportunity; taught by professionals in the movie and entertainment industry who are coming to Eureka just to lead this camp.
In this camp, your children will go far beyond learning how to act, write, or present themselves with confidence, but will also gain valuable life skills that apply to all stages of life while learning theater games, acting, singing, movement, and other basic theater stagecraft.
Campers will help to produce a short play that will be performed for family, friends, and community members at the end of the sessio
- Dates: July 29-August 9 (This is a two week class which will end with a performance on August 10th at 4:00 at the Northcoast Repertory Theatre) — location and date of performance updated as of July 23, 2019
- Ages: 10-14
- Times: 9AM to 4PM Mon-Fri (Lunches are included.)
- Location for most rehearsals: Eureka Municipal Auditorium
- Cost $150/week; $300 total
- Please stop by or call the Adorni (707.441.4248) to register.
About the Teachers:
Showdown programs are taught by working industry professionals from southern California who bring their expertise to a safe and supportive environment.
In addition to writing, directing, and producing literally dozens of plays for youth, they are established screen writers, actors, and directors. Some of their credits include writing several Disney films, such as “Simba’s Pride.”