The 2019 Men’s softball league is starting June 3.
- 15 Game Season
- Games are played Monday through Friday at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- $625.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Wood Bat Division (Mon & Wed)
- Aluminum Bat, A & B Divisions (Tues & Thurs)
General League Information
- Monday, April 15 through Friday, May 17, 2019
- Register at the Adorni Center Recreation Office
Managers Pre-Season Meeting:
There will be no league organizational meeting before registration but instead we will have a Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting after registration ends and before the season begins. The Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting will be on Saturday, June 1st from 10:00-10:30am at the John Ryan Youth Center located at 1653 J St. At the meeting we will be discussing league policies and guidelines as well as pass out game schedules. This is a mandatory meeting that must be attended by the team manager or a team representative.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONTACT STEVE ENES @ 707-441-4245 OR SENES@CI.EUREKA.CA.GOV