The 2019 coed league begins June 17, 2019.
- 12 Game Season—Games are played Mondays & Wednesdays With Possibility of Some Fridays at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., & 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North & South Fields
Teams may choose to enter either a Non-Competitive or a Competitive Division.
- Competitive Division—$525.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Non-Competitive Division—$425.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Monday, April 29 through Friday, May 31, 2019
- Individual Registration: Free Agents can register at the individual player rate of $70 and will have guaranteed placement onto an existing team
Managers Pre-Season Meeting:
There will be no league organizational meeting before registration but instead we will have a Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting after registration ends and before the season begins. The Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting will be on Saturday, June 15th from 10:00-10:30am at the John Ryan Youth Center located at 1653 J St. At the meeting we will be discussing league policies and guidelines as well as pass out game schedules. This is a mandatory meeting that must be attended by the team manager or a team representative.
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONCTACT STEVE ENES at 707-441-4245 or email@example.com