The fall men’s basketball league starts October 15. Registration starts August 20.
There will not be a league organizational meeting before registration but instead we will have a Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting after registration ends and before the season begins. The Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting will be on Saturday, October 6th from 10:00-10:30am at the John Ryan Youth Center (1653 J St.). At the meeting we will be discussing league policies and guidelines as well as pass out game schedules. This is a mandatory meeting that must be attended by the team manager or a team representative.
- Registration begins on August 20th will conclude on September 21st
- League Begins Monday, October 15, 2018
- Open to Participants 18 Years and Older with a 30 & 40 Years & Older Division
- Nine Game Season: Games are Played on Mondays & Thursdays
- League Fees: $450/Team plus $10 Non-Resident Fee For Each Player That Lives Outside of the Eureka City Limits
- Registration: Monday, August 20th through Friday, September 21st
- Manager’s Pre-Season Meeting: Saturday, October 6th from10:00-10:30 amat the John Ryan Youth Center (1653 J St.). We will discuss league policies and guidelines and hand out game schedules
You can register here.
*Each participant must have a photo ID on file.
For More Information or Questions Please call: 707-441-4245