The 2016 coed league begins June 18, 2018.
- Twenty-six (26) Team League—Competitive and Non-Competitive Divisions
- 12 Game Season—Games are played Mondays & Wednesdays With Possibility of Some Fridays at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., & 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North & South Fields
- Competitive Division—$525.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Non-Competitive Division—$425.00/Team plus $10.00 Non-Resident Fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
Managers Pre-Season Meeting:
- Saturday, June 16th (10-10:30am) at the John Ryan Youth Center (1653 J St., Eureka)
- Discuss league policies & guidelines. Game schedules will be available for Pick Up!
- Monday, April 30 through Friday, June 1, 2018
- Individual Registration: Free Agents can register at the individual player rate of $70 and will have guaranteed placement onto an existing team
- A minimum of nine (9) signatures are necessary to submit a roster.
- Roster, League Fees, and Non-Resident Fees must be submitted together.
- Reservations will be taken beginning Monday April 30th Only those teams registered in the League (Fees Paid, Roster Submitted) will be allowed to reserve fields for practice
- Reservations can be made at www.eurekaparksandrecreation.com or in person at the Adorni. No Reservations will be accepted by phone
- Practices can be held at Hartman, Kennedy, Cooper Gulch North/South, or Carson Park
Coed Post Season Tournament:
- TBD-$75 entry fee– call for info by July 31,2018
FOR MORE INFORMATION CONCTACT STEVE ENES @ 707-441-4245
Download a flyer here.