Let your young ones explore the environment outside their front door!
This week of camp will focus on youth exploring the outdoors at Cooper Gulch, learning about our local eco systems and wildlife, and having fun playing in an outdoor setting.
What should my child bring?
- A water bottle!
- Comfortable shoes for plenty of activity
- A warm coat and clothing suited for cooler weather
- A sack lunch and two snacks
- Dates: April 16 through April 20, 2018 from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Ages 5-11
- Cost is $125 for Eureka residents/$128 for non residents
- Discounts for additional children from one family
- Pre-registration is required.
To register for this class click here or call 707.441.4248
Further questions should be directed to Shannon Fazio, Recreation Activities Coordinator, 707-441-4244 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org