Did you know that the construction of our waterfront trail is now complete?
Yep, that’s the case. (In case you didn’t know, it’s 6.3 miles from one end to the other.)
So, since it’s done (short of adding some amenities), let’s celebrate!
- Get a sneak peak of the trail amenities to be installed between now and September
- Watch a special premiere of the documentary which tells the history of the trail, entitled “Battle for the Eureka Waterfront Trail” The untold story of the trials and tribulations that led to the development of Eureka’s newest crown jewel.”
- Enjoy complimentary hors d’oeuvres and and a no host bar
- Wharfinger Building (1 Marina Way Eureka, CA 95501)
- Saturday, February 10th
- Social hour: 4PM to 5PM
- Documentary screening: 5PM to 7PM
There will also be a ribbon cutting on February 6, 2018 at 12:30PM starting on the trail by the new long bridge behind Blue Ox Millworks. To find out about that event, follow this link.