Students will use materials from our native environment, recycled products, and art supplies to create upcycled works of art, functional household items, and more.
Students will create a river rock mosaic stepping stone, wind chimes, vinyl tote bags, and more.
There are two sessions; one on Fridays and one on Saturdays.
- Ages 16+
- February 2 – March 9, 2018; Every Friday from 5:30PM to 7:30PM — OR — February 3 – March 10, 2018; Every Saturday from 11AM to 12:30PM
- $70 for Eureka residents / $73 for non-residents
- Classes take place at the Art Studio at the John Ryan Youth Center
- Adorni members save 20%
- Register for Friday class at this link
- Register for Saturday class at this link
Call 707.441.4248 for more information or come by the Adorni