Let your young ones explore the environment outside their front door!
This week of camp will focus on youth exploring the outdoors at Cooper Gulch, learning about our local eco systems and wildlife, and having fun playing in an outdoor setting.
What should my child bring?
- A water bottle!
- Comfortable shoes for plenty of activity
- A warm coat and clothing suited for cooler weather
- A sack lunch and two snacks
- Dates: Feb 20 through Feb 23, 2017 (no class on Monday due to holiday) from 8:00AM to 5:00PM
- Ages 5-11
- Cost is $100 for Eureka residents/$103 for non residents
- Discounts for additional children from one family
- Pre-registration is required.
To register for this class click here or call 707.441.4248
Further questions should be directed to Shannon Fazio, Recreation Activities Coordinator, 707-441-4244 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org