Eureka Parks & Recreation Adult Softball Co-Ed League has had more teams this season sign up than ever before!
We’d like to thank you for your participation and support, so we are excited to offer entry into the 7th Annual “Redwood Coast Grand Slam” coed softball tournament absolutely free!
The double elimination tournament will take place on Saturday, July 29th and is open to all current coed teams, or anybody that wants to put a new team together.
The tournament will be part of the 4th annual “Get Out & Play Day.” (#gopd2017) There will be authentic hand-crafted redwood trophies for the three top teams. There will be an 8 team maximum, on a first-come, first-served basis, with registration taking place at the Adorni Center starting July 1st.
- Registration Dates: July 1—July 21
- Dates: July 29, 2017 8 Team Maximum (First Come, First Served)
- Entry Fee: As a special thank you for all the teams that have played & signed up for softball this year, this tournament is FREE!!!!Double Elimination Tournament ASA Rules
- Tournament Location: Eureka, Humboldt County, CA Kennedy & Hartman Ball Fields
- Bats: Single Walled (No Composite)
- Awards: 1st, 2nd & 3rd Place Winners
- Entry Forms & Roster/Waivers should be mailed to:
City of Eureka – Recreation
1011 Waterfront Drive
Eureka, CA 95501
For more information, please call Steve at 707-441-4245.