Get Out and Play Day is a huge event and lots of community organizations will have tables at Sequoia Park from 11:00AM to 4:00PM on July 29.
Here’s the list; come by and take part!
Who will be there and what they’ll be doing
- Astronomers of Humboldt will be conducting Moon & solar viewing along with children’s activities
- PBS Kids KEET will be doing a Scavenger Hunt
- The Boy Scouts are doing Pinewood derby track and a Monkey bridge.
- Redwood Community Action Agency, Youth Service Bureau, The RAVEN Project will be selling snacks (updated 7/26)
- Green Diamond will be providing free spin art
- Loose Leaf Tea will have a cart that will be selling tea and coffee
- The Discovery Museum will have interactive activities
- Mermaid’s Treasure Shaved Ice will be selling shaved ice
- College of the Redwoods will be conducting outreach
And of course, one of our platinum sponsors, Making Headway Center for brain injury recovery will be will be fitting and supplying helmets to children at the skate park..
Thank you to all these great organizations for making #gopd2017 the best yet.
To see the complete up-to-the-minute schedule, you can go here.
One thought on “Community Organizations at Get Out and Play Day”