Camp Ryan is an unforgettable summer camp program for youth ages 5-12.
It offers kids a special opportunity for summertime fun and friendship in a safe and supervised setting. Children will participate in a wide variety of games, arts & crafts, sports, drama, scientific discovery, field trips and more. All activities are supervised by City of Eureka Recreation Staff. Children are checked in and out daily and are not permitted to leave without prior parental consent. All sessions are one week long and can accommodate 40 children per week. Parents can register for ½ day or full day sessions.
- Registration begins: May 1, 2017 at the Adorni Center, (1011 Waterfront Drive), Monday – Friday, 8am – 5pm. There is no on-site registration.
- Where: John Ryan Youth Center, (1653 J St.)
- When: June 19, 2017– August 11, 2017
- Hours of Operation: Monday – Friday, 7:30am – 5:30pm
- Age: 5–12 years
- Half day rates are $95/week. Parents can choose 7:30am – 12:30pm or 12:30pm – 5:30pm.
- Full day rates are $125/week (7:30am – 5:30pm).
- Non-Resident Fee: $10/week
Registration is on a first come, first served basis and all children must be pre-registered prior to attending.
No refunds or pro-rates for missed days or weeks.
Scholarships are limited and available on a first-come, first-served basis. Please call (707) 441-4244 for more information about scholarships.
For more information contact the Recreation Division at (707) 441.4244.