This class, taught by Pablo Durham-Aguilar, will help participants develop, increase, and improve their strength and conditioning fitness through simple, guided exercises that will focus on the needs of each individual student. Students will work in a small group either in circuits or guided exercises.
Students will focus on the following areas:
- Stabilization Endurance
- Strength Endurance
- Overall Increased Strength
- Cardio Endurance
- Other areas each student would like to focus on!
The basic and most important principles of proper posturing and movement will be implemented to prevent injury and improve overall body function. Body weight, kettlebells, dumbbells, barbells, and other fitness aid props will be used during the course of the session.
- Tuesdays and Thursdays from 6:00 to 7:00PM
- Class runs April 18, 2017 through May 25, 2017
- At the Adorni Center gym
- Ages 15 and older
- Cost is $60 for the entire session (20% saving for Adorni members)
To register, call the Adorni Center at 707.441.4248 or register at this link.