Let your young ones explore the environment outside their front door!
Eureka Parks & Recreation’s Explore Eureka program is offering a Presidents Week Camp at Cooper Gulch & Sequoia Park for your young ones to explore the environment outside their front door!
Young Adventurers will hike trails, learn about wildlife living in the park, and experiment with science focused activities relating the ecosystem of the redwoods. Kids will have lunch among the redwoods and learn fun outdoor adventure skills. Camp will take place at Cooper Gulch Tuesday & Thursday and at Sequoia Park on Wednesday & Friday (in the event of rain, camp will default to taking place at Cooper Gulch).
- Dates: Feb 21 through Feb 24, 2017 (no class on Monday due to holiday)
- Half Day Sessions: 7:45AM to 12:30 pm or 12:30 PM to 5:15 PM
- Full Day Session: 7:45AM to 5:15PM
- Ages 5-12
- Participants will need to bring a sack lunch.
- Cost is $90 for half day; $125 for full day for Eureka residents. Non-Eureka residents add $10.
- For first additional child, subtract $10. For each additional child, subtract $5.
- Pre-registration is required.
To register for this class click here or call 707.441.4248