The lowest and most inclusive family rate anywhere is now at the Adorni!
In honor of the 25th Anniversary of the Adorni Center, we have dropped our family rate and added even more benefits. Follow these simple steps to get membership to The Adorni for your entire family:
- Any adult joins The Adorni for the normal one-person adult rate (usually $35 a month for Eureka residents/a few bucks more for non-residents)
- Everyone else in the family is included in the rate
- Period. End of story. Nothing more.
- Why are you looking here? You’ve seen the whole thing. It’s really that simple.
What do you all get?
- Way more than just a bunch of exercise equipment! You get all the benefits that Adorni members get including our work out equipment (with the best view ever), ability to use our other facilities (gym, basketball, conference room), fitness classes (yoga, zumba, bodycombat, etc), and all eligible discounts on other services and classes
- Buddy pass to invite yet others to attend for free for five times too
- Twenty (20) percent off all community classes (art, improv, ceramics, etc.)
Do I have to be a resident of Eureka?
Nope, not at all. Non-residents pay a few dollars more but it’s still the best deal anywhere.
What’s the catch?
There isn’t one. We’re celebrating. We want you to join us.
How do I take advantage of this?
Get into the Adorni at 1011 Waterfront Drive NOW. Or contact Ashley Taylor at email@example.com or (707) 441-4248 to find out more.
Anything else I need to know?
A family consists of anyone living in the same household who are related to each other. There has to be at least one adult on the membership and children as young as 6 can participate. Equipment and program age guidelines might apply. You can see the age guidelines here.