It might be hard to believe but yes, it’s really been 25 years – one quarter of a century – since The Adorni Community Center opened its doors. (Wow, where does the time go?)
In honor of The Adorni’s 25th Annniversay (can you believe it’s been 25 years already?) we’re going to have some big events in September:
- Family Free Day on September 17
- Body Combat Launch on September 23 and 24. (formerly 9/24 & 9/30)
What’s happening on Family Free Day?
Virtually everything at the Adorni will be free September 17, whether you’re a member of you’re not. We’ll even have child care for ages three to eight so parents can have a good time and not have to worry about the little ones.
More details and specific schedule coming soon.
Details so far (more to come…)
- Time: 9AM to 9PM
- Body Combat
- Access to the Basketball Gym
- Access to Fitness Equipment (age dependent)
- On site child care (limited spaces) 10AM to 3PM
Follow us on social media to find out more: #AdorniFreeDay #Adorni25