This free community workshop will feature an attorney from Legal Services of Northern California
The event will be Wednesday, August 17, from 11AM to 12:30PM.
This free community workshop will feature an attorney from Legal Services of Northern California covering various renters rights topics including:
- Tenant and landlord responsibilities
- Tenant’s Rights to Privacy and Safety
- How your rights can protect you as a renter
- Laws regarding rule changes, rent increases, repairs and deposits
- Resources available if you are a victim of discrimination, harassment
- The eviction process ? time-lines and procedures
- Housing searches ? where to look, how to apply and credit screening issues
Childcare and lunch is provided. Please RSVP by calling Theresa at 707-407-3833.
This community workshop is a collaborative effort of:
- Betty Kwan Chinn
- Eureka Parks and Recreation
- Community Project for Eureka
- Legal Services of Northern California
Download a flyer here.