R.E.N.T. stands for Responsible & Empowered New Tenant
The workshop will be Wednesday, August 10, 2016 from 11AM to 2PM.
This free community workshop features engaging and interactive classes designed to educate and empower individuals and families to overcome barriers to rental housing, learn about their responsibilities as a tenant, establish a realistic budget and take real steps towards getting keys to a new home!
- How To Move In & Live In A Rental Home
- Developing A Monthly Household Budget
- Preparing Low-Cost Healthy Meals
On-site childcare and lunch will be provided. There will be a raffle of Crock Pots and Target gift cards.
RSVP please by calling Theresa at 707-407-3833
This community workshop is a collaborative effort of:
- Betty Kwan Chinn Day Center
- Real Property Management Humboldt
- Eureka Parks and Recreation
- Community Access Project for Eureka (C.A.P.E.)
- Legal Services of Northern California
- Cal Fresh
Download a flyer here.