Come join us for all of the May is “Mental Health Matters Month” activities throughout our community.
Free events that help start the conversation and help us fight Stigma. Free movies, Art shows, Marches, Zumba, workshops, networking, a free family Skate night and a BBQ with all sorts of table and activities. Be part of our movement to facilitate positive change in the community while having a fabulous time.
Here’s a partial list of just a few of the events taking place this month.
- Mental Health Walk! Show your support: Wear lime green – Tuesday May 10 in Eureka.
- Special showing of “What About Bob” with Bill Murray and Richard Dreyfuss Thursday May 12 at St. Vincent de Paul
- Humboldt Skate of Mind: A Free Skating Event for the Whole Family! Saturday May 14 in Blue Lake
- Hope Center Carson Park BBQ on Friday May 20
- Hope Center/Willow Creek Community Resource Center Bringing Awareness BBQ on Friday, May 27 in Willow Creek
To download a flyer with information about “What About Bob,” click here.
To download a flyer with information about the Hope Center BBQ, click here.
To download a flyer with a list of all events and locations, click here.
For more information, call Kellie Jack at 707.441.3783