The 2016 coed league begins Wednesday, July 6, 2016.
There will be a league organization meeting Tuesday, May 24, 2016 at 6:00 P.M. at the Adorni Recreation Center at 1011 Waterfront Drive. (Attendance guarantees placement in the league.) Teams not attending the May 24th organization meeting will be admitted to the league on a first come, first served basis!
- It is a twenty-six (26) team league with competitive and non-competitive Divisions
- 12 Game Season with games played Mondays & Wednesdays (and the possibility of some Fridays) at 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., & 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North & South Fields
- League Fees: Competitive Division is $525/team plus $10.00 non-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka city limits. The non-competitive division is $425/team plus $10.00 non-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka city limits
- Pick Up schedules start Friday, June 24, 2016, at the Adorni.
- Wednesday, May 25 through Friday, June 17, 2016
- Register at the Recreation Office at the Adorni Center Monday through Friday, 8:00 A.M. to 5:00 P.M.
- A minimum of nine (9) signatures are necessary to submit a roster.
- Roster, League Fees, and Non-Resident Fees must be submitted together.
- Reservations will be taken beginning Wednesday, May 25th
- Only those teams registered in the league (Fees Paid, Roster Submitted) will be allowed to reserve fields for practice
- Reservations can be made at http://www.eurekaparksandrecreation.com or in person at the Adorni.
- No Reservations will be accepted by phone
- Practices can be held at Hartman, Kennedy, Cooper Gulch North/South, or Carson Park
Call 707-441-4245 for more information.
Download a flyer here.