Camp Ryan is an unforgettable summer camp program for youth ages 5-12.
This eight week educational and recreation program is designed to provide a fun, safe and nurturing environment brimming with a variety of activities including games, sports, arts and crafts, performing arts, scientific discovery, special guest speakers and field trips.
All activities are supervised by dynamic and highly qualified City of Eureka Recreation Staff. Children are checked in and out daily and are not permitted to leave without prior parental consent.
All sessions are one week long and campers can be registered for 1/2 day or full day sessions.
- Dates: June 20 th to August 12th
- Times: Monday through Friday 7:30am to 5:30pm
- Location: Camp Ryan is located at the John Ryan Youth Center (1653 J St.).
- Fees: $125/week – Full Day (7:30am—5:30pm)
- $95/week– Half Day (7:30am—12:30pm or 12:30pm—5:30pm)
- Non-resident Fee: $10/week
All children must be pre-registered prior to attending. Registration begins May 2nd at 8am at the Adorni Center. (Register early & ensure your spot. This is a very popular program.) After maximum registration is reached; families will be placed on a waiting list and notified if an opening becomes available. Scholarships are limited.
For more information contact the Recreation Activities Coordinator at 707-441-4244 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.