The 2016 Men’s softball league is starting June 6.
There will be an organizational meeting at the Adorni for anyone who is interested on April 5, 2016 at 6:00 PM. Teams not attending this organization meeting will be admitted to the league on a FIRST-COME, FIRST SERVED BASIS! (Attendance guarantees placement in the league.)
League dates and details:
- League Begins Monday June 6, 2016
- It is a 15-game season
- Games are played Monday through Friday At 6:30 P.M., 7:45 P.M., and 9:00 P.M. at Hartman, Kennedy, and Cooper Gulch North and South Fields
- League Fees are $625/Team plus $10.00 mon-resident fee for each player that lives outside Eureka City Limits
- Division A plays Mondays and Wednesdays/ Division B plays Tuesdays and Thursdays
- Pick Up schedules start Friday, May 27, 2016 at Adorni Recreation Center
- Registration is from Wednesday, April 6 through Friday, May 20, 2016
- Register at the Adorni Center Recreation Office at 1011 Waterfront Drive in Eureka
- A minimum of nine (9) signatures are necessary to submit a roster
- Roster, League Fees, and Non-Resident Fees must be submitted together!
- Begin Monday, April 11, 2016
- Reservations must be made online at http://www.eurekaparksandrecreation.com or in person at the Adorni Recreation Center. No reservations will be accepted by phone!
- Only those teams registered in the league (Fees Paid, Roster Submitted) will be allowed to reserve fields.
- Practice begins Monday, April 18, 2016
- Practices can be held at Hartman, Kennedy, or Cooper Gulch North & South Fields on Monday-Friday, April 18 through June 3 at 7:00 P.M. & 8:05 P.M and Saturday & Sunday, April 23 through the end of season at 1:00 P.M., 2:05 P.M., 3:10 P.M., 4:15 P.M., 5:20 P.M., 6:25 P.M., 7:30 P.M. & 8:35 P.M.
Men’s City Championship Tournament Details
- Date to be determined
- $130.00 Entry Fee
- Team Must Qualify
- Call for info by August 1, 2016
If you have questions, please contact Steve Enes at 707.441.4245
Download a flyer with all the details here.