Come to the Eureka 5K Crab Run Saturday, January 30, 2016 starting at 10AM!
It will take place rain or shine and all proceeds benefit Eureka Main Street’s special events and activities. Walkers and strollers are welcome but please leave your dogs at home.
- Start & Finish at the Adorni Center, (1011 Waterfront, Dr., Eureka)
- Registration fees are $20 with choice of crab hat or shirt; $10 to race only. (Additional shirts & hats will be available for purchase at the event.)
- Awards will be given to the top finisher in each category:
- 0-18 years of age
- 19-30 years of age
- 31-49 years of age
- 50 years of age and over
- Additional awards to:
- Best crab dressed
- Best crab crew & more
Where to register:
- Pre-Race Day Registration is at Pacific Outfitters (1600 5th St, Eureka) from 10AM to 6PM
- Race Day Registration is at the Adorni Center, (1011 Waterfront Dr., Eureka)from 9AM to 10AM
Race Number, Shirt/Crab Hat Pick-Up will be prior to the race on Saturday, January 30 from 9AM to 10AM at the Adorni Center (1011 Waterfront Dr., Eureka)
Download flyer full of information in pdf format by following this link.