That’s part of the reason the Adorni Center offers so many group fitness classes. After all, if you know the other folks in the room, you keep each other motivated, you share your successes, you encourage other to keep going – and let’s be honest, we like hanging out with people who like doing what we do.
That’s why we’ve started our new Invite a Friend program.
Here’s how it works:
- You need to be an active Adorni Center member (who wouldn’t want to be?)
- Invite a friend to join the Adorni Center during January
- Make sure he or she tells the folks at the front desk that you referred them
- If your friend signs up for three months, he or she will get all the perks in our special January promotion (which you can find here).
- You’ll get a credit for the month of February
Simple as doing corpse pose in a yoga class, huh?
Share the fun with friends – and you both save money while getting fit.
If you have questions, call us at 707.441.4248 or fire off an email. Better yet, tell your friends to swing by the Adorni Center at 1011 Waterfront Drive and sign up now.