The average person can pack on 8-12 pounds during the holiday season! Yikes!
- What makes it so difficult to stay in control during the holidays?
- Are you concerned you might “blow it” again this year, causing you to start all over in January?
- Are you tired of the guilt & shame from “falling off the wagon” during the holidays?
Most importantly, what are YOU going to do to make sure it doesn’t happen to you this year?
If you’d like some assistance sticking to your health and fitness regimen during this most trying part of the year, then you need to attend a special session of Willpower 101 on Saturday, November 21, from 10AM to 12Noon at the Adorni Center.
Some of the topics include:
- Identifying problem areas and how to get past them
- How to handle “food pushers” and all the holiday treats you’ll face
- Keeping motivated during a time of year that tends to lead to excess rather than control
- Setting holiday-realistic goals
- How to enjoy the holidays while staying in control
- Dealing with travel, guests, and family drama
Scott “Q” Marcus, professional motivator will lead you through the secrets of staying in control and feeling great come January.
Register here (or just show up) • See a video about the program here. • Download a pdf flyer with all the information here.